When Hero’s Bridge received a call from Quantico about a veteran needing help, the nonprofit quickly mobilized. A Vietnam Army veteran was relocating from Woodbridge to Front Royal and, with no family in the area, he needed help moving. The call was received on July 22 and less than two weeks later, he and his service cat, Thor, were settled in their new home — thanks to more than 30 civilian, active and retired military volunteers who stepped up to help him. Read the full article in The Fauquier Times.
- September Newsletter: A Note From Molly
- Classic piece of Americana lives on in Delaplane thanks to quick thinking Vietnam Army medic
- August Newsletter: A Note From Molly
- 95-Year-Old three war veteran thanked for his service by Congressman Denver Riggleman
- Fauquier Native Frankie Gilmore was raised to respect the military