When Hero’s Bridge received a call from Quantico about a veteran needing help, the nonprofit quickly mobilized. A Vietnam Army veteran was relocating from Woodbridge to Front Royal and, with no family in the area, he needed help moving. The call was received on July 22 and less than two weeks later, he and his service cat, Thor, were settled in their new home — thanks to more than 30 civilian, active and retired military volunteers who stepped up to help him. Read the full article in The Fauquier Times.
- Welcome new Battle Buddy, Andy Winn
- Hero’s Bridge is proud to support the Secretary of Defense Vietnam War Commemoration Program
- We’re all family: Hero’s Bridge provides veterans with plenty of support
- September Newsletter: A Note from Molly
- Capital Caring Announces Partnership with Hero’s Bridge to Support Aging Veterans